UPC\AC Renewables Australia is a 50/50 joint venture between the UPC Renewables Group and AC Energy. We are an Australian based company with extensive experience in renewable energy development, construction, and operation. Other projects being developed by UPC\AC Renewables Australia include:
- Robbins Island Renewable Energy Park and Jim’s Plain Renewable Energy Park in North West and North East Tasmania – key projects for the Marinus Link and the Battery of the Nation project.
- New England Solar Farm and Battery project, Australia’s largest hybrid solar and energy storage facility. Stage 1 of the project is now under construction.
- Baroota Pumped Hydro in South Australia, which is targeting financial close in 2021 with the support of the Federal Government’s Underwriting New Generation Investment Program.
- The Axedale Solar Farm in Victoria; and
- The Stubbo Solar Farm and Battery project and Birriwa Solar Farm and Battery project in the NSW Central West.
Our aim is to provide low cost, clean electricity in a socially and environmentally responsible way by using innovative technology solutions.
UPC\AC Renewables Australia works from NSW, Victoria and Tasmania.